Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nice to hear from you!

Here are a few testimonies from students who have visited the ANSC. I thought that it would be fun to post some of their comments on our blog.

The field trip to the Arundel Nature and Science Centre was a once in a lifetime experience. I made new friends, conversed with peers, shared experiences and made memories that I will hold dear in my heart. I will absolutely cherish and appreciate these memories forever. I had the opportunity to be acquainted with and appreciate fellow peers and it changed my life along the way. I was able to discover some intriguing information and my classmates were able to see my potential as a friend. 
Thomas, student from Mother Theresa Junior High

At the ANSC, I experienced some things that were completely new to me: peace and quiet. I have a little brother at home therefore this is very hard to find back home. But if you sit in the forest and listen hard enough you could hear nature. You could hear the birds singing and the squirrels moving high up in the trees. At Arundel, the beauty of the forest surrounds you; it creates a unique experience you can't find anywhere else. Everyone should have the chance to feel what I felt at Arundel.
Amanda, student from Mother Theresa Junior High  

When I went to ANSC it was beautiful and peaceful. I experienced things that i never had before. I was sitting on the ground in the forest, hearing the sounds of the animals, the nature and just experiencing a peaceful moment. I learned how to look for Mars, Jupiter and in early morning Venus. 
Veronica, student from Mother Theresa Junior High

No comments:

Post a Comment